Tough surface cleaning and decontamination challenges demand highly specialized knowledge, technology and experience. They demand EAI.
Environmental Alternatives, Inc. has provided innovative solutions addressing difficult nuclear decontamination and industrial cleaning challenges since 1989. We provide our services across the country and around the globe utilizing our experienced project managers and technicians who are all highly regarded for their unique level of specialized expertise.
Our client list includes major public and private energy utilities, federal government agencies, and leading industrial companies. Past and present clients include:
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Argonne National Laboratory
- Idaho National Laboratory
- Washington Group International
- Maine Yankee Atomic Power
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Energy Solutions
- Burns and Roe
- Atomic Energy Canada
- Bechtel Power Corporation
- Duke Power
- Connecticut Yankee
- Combined Cycle Gas Turbine Plants Worldwide
- Defense Research/Defense Canada
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure
- Xerox Corporation
- GAF Materials Corporation
- Martin Marietta Corporation
- Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory
- Rocky Flats
- Northrop Grumman
EAI is continually expanding its staff and resources and extending its capabilities to meet the evolving needs of our clients. We are known for pioneering innovative, new technologies and tools for safer, more effective, and more efficient decontamination and surface & component cleaning. We continually explore and develop new technologies and techniques to meet the needs of our clients.
This commitment to solutions-focused innovation has led to a number of industry firsts for EAI. This defines our core corporate commitment to solve our clients' challenges...and exceed their expectations.
Visit our subsidiary at EAI Analytical Labs